Submit your company/group’s Reconciliation Statement to the SFAA using this secure file transfer page. You may upload multiple files to your submission by attaching each file to the upload form.
- The Reconciliation Statement is due by May 1, but may be submitted once all relevant statistical and statutory data is available.
- Use the appropriate Reconciliation Statement (Full or Minimum) in Excel format found here: https://www.surety.org/page/CallForStats.
- Make sure all appropriate columns on all worksheets are completed. See the Reconciliation Statement workbook for more details.
- You can submit multiple statements at the same time if your group has multiple Transmittal Letter (TL) filing numbers by dragging and dropping each file in the section marked “Drag files here” and then clicking on the “Upload” button
- Please use the following naming convention:
- Include the appropriate TL number and plan type (Full or Mini) in the title of each file. Ex. 1234 (Full) or 9876 (Mini).
Contact Ed O'Donnell at email@example.com for assistance.