Membership in The Surety & Fidelity Association of America is corporate, not individual, and open to companies that are licensed to engage in the business of surety and fidelity bonding, or as a reinsurer. Alien companies that are not so licensed may become foreign affiliates.
Other industry partners may apply to become Subscribers of the Association. Subscriber companies are typically Agents/Brokers or Consultants.
Subscribers are listed on the SFAA website and enjoy full electronic access to the following reports and publications for one calendar year (January 1 - December 31):
- All SFAA Statistical reports and the right to use the reports in presentations, with attribution (Non-member/non-subscriber price for all reports for calendar year is $5,200 and express permission must be granted on a case-by-case basis before reports may be used in presentations.)
- Binder of SFAA's Standard Fidelity Forms (Non-member/non-subscriber rate to purchase hard copy is $400.)
- Manual of Rules, Procedures and Classifications for Fidelity, Forgery and Surety Bonds (Prior to this, the Manual was available only to SFAA Members, Foreign Affiliates and agents appointed by member companies at the Non-member price of $300.)
- SFAA Onerous Bond Forms Database
- SFAA Loss Severity Study (Non-member/non-subscriber rate of $5,000)
- Access to Excel Versions of SFAA Reports
- Access to Current and Previous Years Annual Meeting Presentations
Additionally, Subscribers (like members) may take advantage of reduced rates for:
- All other SFAA Publications (Priced on request.)
- Special Data Requests: This year, we now have greater capability to provide customized data reports to meet your specific needs. (Priced on request.)
Subscribers are assessed a flat annual fee for the calendar year.
Subscription Program Application
Questions pertaining to eligibility for the subscription program should be directed to Barbara Finnegan Reiff at email@example.com or (202) 778-3626.