Survey of Bond Requirements for Individual Workers' Compensation Self Insurance updated
Thursday, December 13, 2012
This publication provides information regarding the self-insurance workers' compensation bond requirement for each state. Each state page includes information regarding:
- Whether a surety bond is required;
- The required bond amount;
- Whether the bond incurs cumulative liability;
- Whether the bond form contains an aggregate liability clause;
- A description of the cancellation clause; and
- Whether the liability is on a "last-on surety" basis.
Research current through 5/24/2010. Last updated 12/13/2012 for Pennsylvania.
Available Online for Members (or navigate to Publications / Workers Compensation Survey) / Order Form for non-members