|Below you will find third-party sites and external resources. Use the Filter By Category option above to narrow your search. The companies/organizations listed, not The Surety & Fidelity Association of America (SFAA), are solely responsible for the content and maintenance of their websites. |
- ACORD - Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development
The Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development (ACORD) is a global non-profit standards development organization. ACORD’s mission is to facilitate the development and use of open consensus data standards and standard forms to help improve information sharing across the insurance industry. ACORD members include hundreds of insurance and reinsurance companies, agents and brokers, industry associations, and solution providers.
- ACSC - Association of California Surety Companies
Association of California Surety Companies - ACSC has been advocating surety company interests before the legislative, executive and judicial branches of California state government since 1975. The Association continues a tradition of pro-active engagement in the processes of government to protect, promote, and enhance the interests of surety companies.
- AIA - American Insurance Association
American Insurance Association
- ICISA - International Credit Insurance & Surety Association
International Credit Insurance & Surety Association
- International Surety Association
The International Surety Association (ISA) was founded by The Surety Association of America, the International Credit Insurance Association and The Surety Association of Canada to promote the use of surety bonds worldwide.
- IRMI - International Risk Management Institute
International Risk Management Institute - Your Resource for Risk and Insurance Solutions
- ISA - International Surety Association
International Surety Association
- MBDI - Minority Business Development Institute
Through education and advocacy, the Minority Business Development Institute's mission is to assist the emerging contractor population to develop socio-economic parity by addressing business issues that create barriers to success. At MBDI we pledge to help build the managerial, operational and financial functions of minority and women owned contracting firms to prepare them to get bonded and permanently increase their opportunities, productivity and future profitability.
- NASBP - National Association of Surety Bond Producers
National Association of Surety Bond Producers - Professionals in Surety Bonding
- PASA - Pan American Surety Association
Pan American Surety Association
- SIO - Surety Information Office
Surety Information Office - The Information Source on Surety Bonds in Construction
- UNCITRAL - United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
United Nations Commission on International Trade Law