In response to increasing industry demand, the Board of Directors of The Surety & Fidelity Association of America has voted, for the first time, to provide those in the industry, who are ineligible to become Members or Foreign Affiliates of the Association, the opportunity to become SFAA Subscribers.
Subscribers will be listed on the SFAA website and will enjoy full electronic access to the following reports and publications for one calendar year (January 1 - December 31):
- SFAA Bi-monthly Newsletter (Non-member/non-subscriber rate is $68/year.)
- Statistical reports and the right to use the reports in presentations, with attribution (Non-member/non-subscriber price for all reports for calendar year is $5,200 and express permission must be granted on a case-by-case basis before reports may be used in presentations.)
- Binder of SFAA's Standard Fidelity Forms (Non-member/non-subscriber rate to purchase hard copy is $400.)
- Manual of Rules, Procedures and Classifications for Fidelity, Forgery and Surety Bonds (Prior to this, the Manual was available only to SFAA Members, Foreign Affiliates and agents appointed by member companies at the Non-member price of $300.)
- Onerous Bond Forms List (This document identifies the obligee, the issues presented by the form and SFAA action.)
- SFAA Loss Severity Study (Non-member/non-subscriber price is $5,000.)
Reduced Rates for:
- All other SFAA Publications
- Special Data Requests
The annual subscription fee is $10,000. SUBSCRIPTIONS EXPIRE DECEMBER 31st.
Download the Subscription Program Application
Questions pertaining to eligibility for the subscription program should be directed to Barbara Finnegan Reiff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 463-0600.